Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dear Kids......(Colton and his Guitar)

Dear Colton,

     You truly make me laugh.  Some of the things you come up with are so funny!  On this day, I walked outside and found you sitting towards the end of the driveway in your railroad Overalls and your Guitar in hand.  I had no idea what your thought process was in doing this.  You are more on the shy side and don't usually call attention to yourself with the public.  I ran inside and grabbed my Camera, walked up behind you and said, "Colton, What are you doing?"  You turned around and Snap, this is the picture I got.  You were not amused!


Again, I said, "Why are you out here at the end of the driveway with your guitar."  and this is the Response I got.

STOP TAKING PICTURES!!!!  I'M TRYING TO MAKE SOME MONEY HERE!!!!!

DON'T FORGET!!! IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, PLEASE CLICK BELOW!! I NEED VOTES!!!
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment