Sunday, June 9, 2013

Goodbye Third Grade

 Well, another school year has passed and I am now the Mother of fourth graders.  We had just a few things left to do before we could officially declare it Summertime.  One being the Third Grade awards ceremony.   Last year, I didn't realize it was awards day until a friend of mine reminded me a couple of hours beforehand and my kids didn't exactly dress for it.  This year they were dressed and ready to go. 


Bailey and one of her Best Friends, Guilliana

Colton and his Teacher, Mrs. Wheeler. 
We were lucky on so many different levels to have her as Colton's Teacher this year.
 


Bailey and Mrs. Osborne.  Mrs Osborne was her Teacher in 2nd Grade and 3rd Grade.
Bailey LOVES her and we will definitely miss her next year.







These three have been friends since Kindergarten.  They have grown up so much.



I wish I had more pictures of Colton, but he was all over the place and never stayed in one spot long enough for me to take his picture.

Next up, The End of the Year Luau party! 
Stay tuned!!







Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment: