Sunday, December 11, 2011

On to a New Approach!

Well, it's official, when it comes to Diet and Exercise, I get a BIG FAT F! The Older I get, the less will power I have. I was going to attempt Weight Watchers online, but I just don't want to look at every ingredient and keep up with my points. It's too much of a hassle. I want to be able to eat what I want (in moderation of course) and still lose weight. When I'm watching what I eat, all I think about is FOOD!!!! So, I'm on to trying something new. I have been introduced to SENSA!!!

Apparently, I can eat whatever I want and all I have to do is sprinkle Sensa on my food and let it work! I can just carry this shaker around in my purse and have it wherever I go. I feel like I've pushed the Easy Button!!  Kelly Ripa talked about it on Regis and Kelly and of course she explained it all in the funniest possible way I can imagine.  LOVE HER!!!!  CHECK HER OUT!!!
I started using Sensa today! I sprinkled it on everything I ate, which really wasn't much because after sprinkling it on my breakfast, I felt pretty satisfied all day. I was expecting some kind of weird taste, but I didn't taste a thing!! AWESOME!! I also received a Powder for my Water (Energy-Enhancing Vitamin drink)and it actually tasted really good. It has Maqui Berry which is one of the highest rated antioxidants, Green Tea which is suppose to increase your energy and enhance your metabolism and Vitamins that build tissue and support body functioning. (Lord knows I need all of the above!!!!!) I actually did feel energy after drinking it.  If the YMCA had been open today, I might have just dragged my butt up there!

Last, but not least, I received some Sensa Chews (Chocolate Fudge, YUM!!)
Anything that is Chocolate and can help control my Appetite and is enhanced with Antioxidants is JUST WHAT MY BODY ORDERED!!!!!

I'm really excited about trying this out! I can't imagine a weight loss program being anymore CONVENIENT! All I can say for now is PLEASE WORK! PLEASE WORK! PLEASE WORK!!!
If you have some time on your hands and want to check out what other bloggers are saying about Sensa,  check out these Sensa Reviews.



Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

5 comments:

  1. I am a skeptic and it sounds too good to b true!! If it does work, though, it sounds great! Would love to know what kind of result you get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Definitely tell us how it works!
    Derm Deals

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely be letting everyone know how it goes!!!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete