Our Elf Jake decided to make his stop in the Kids bathroom last night, but first he found some lipstick and decided to write all over the mirror with it.
I don't know if you can see it real good, but it says, Please Be nice to each other. Love, Jake (See Jake hanging out in the bottom right hand corner)
When the kids saw this, you would have thought someone had slapped them with a nice stick! Just call us the Cleavers!!!!!! Now I have proof that my Children do know how to be nice to each other. I also have proof that it is possible to brush my daughters hair in the morning without the screaming and crying. I'm talking, "Mommy, if there are bumps in my hair, it's o.k. if you want to take the pony tail out and start over!" WHAT!!!!!!!! I'm use to, JUST LEAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could get use to this new found Joy!!! I'm going to have a little talk with Jake today and see if he can't help me out!!!! I don't care if he has to write on the walls, this is what I would like him to ask my Children to do!
1. Please clean your rooms and sing Christmas Carols while doing it!
2. Please keep the water in the tub when your taking a shower.
3. Please put your dirty clothes in the Laundry room and not on the floor.
4. Please put your dishes in the dishwasher instead of leaving them wherever.
5. Please make sure you do everything your Mommy says.
6. Please flush the toilet when you are done.
7. Please make your bed in the Morning.
8. Please pick up your toys every night before you go to bed.
9. Please give BIG HUGS to each other at least once a day!
10. Please practice your spelling words everyday!!!!
I could go on, but I don't want to sound like a slave driver!!!! Hopefully Jake can help me out. I mean he is MAGIC!!!!!
Hope everyone has a Great Weekend!!!!
Here are some more Global Elf sightings......
Here's Jake yesterday. He brought the kids The Elf's Story. It was so cute!!!! We watched it twice in a row and the kids were positive they saw Jake in the Movie.
I WOULD LOVE IF YOU COULD VOTE FOR ME BY CLICKING BELOW!!!!