Thursday, December 1, 2011

Elf sightings around the Globe!

I love Christmas!!!! Every year, our elf (Jake) shows up around the Holidays to check on the kids and report back to Santa. Every morning when they wake up he is in to something new!!! I also love seeing how other families elves are doing. I decided to share some of these pictures of other families elves on my blog. Some elves are just so creative!!!

Elf sailing!!! Their names are Rudolph and Loki.


This is Ross....He was found hanging out in the freezer :) How cute is that!!!



This elf made elf angels on the counter....looks like out of flour....


Elf fishing!!!!



Elf playing with cars!!!


Elf Self Portrait!!!


These magical little elves are too darn cute!!!!!


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment