Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Great ending to a Great Day!

We have had a full day of nothing but kid fun! First Build a Bear, then Bailey was off to her Slumber Party.  She was Super Excited about spending the night with her Two Best Friends, Emily and Hannah.  You would have thought that they hadn't seen each other in years the way they greeted each other with Big Hugs and Laughter.  My Little girl is growing up.


You can't see it but she has her Guitar strapped to her back. 
 What's a Slumber Party without a little entertainment.



Kinley really got a kick out of Baby Chloe (Emily's baby Sister)
She couldn't get enough of her.

The Girls all had gifts for each other.  Emily gave them Really Cute Personalized Pillows.

Here they are with their new Peace Best Friend necklaces

Since Bailey was going to be gone for the night, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for Colton and me to have some quality Mother, Son time.  We NEVER get that!!!!  We decided to go to the movies and see the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie.  Right as I was about to leave, my husband mentioned that we should check out the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema which is only 5 minutes away.  I always forget it's there so we have never been, so we headed that way.



If I can help it, we will never go anywhere else.  Loved this theatre.  No lines to get popcorn....you just sit in your seat and place your order.  It can't get much better than that!!!! 
I can't believe I'm just now experiencing this!

I couldn't have asked for a better Date!
The Movie was Great and so was my little Boppy!!! 
I love you "Baby" Boy!!!


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory





1 comment:

  1. Great post my friend, very nice. congrats! if you have some time, take a look on my page, is linked to my name.

    ReplyDelete