Monday, October 31, 2011

My Stockings have arrived!!!!

As some of you may know, I am already in the Christmas Spirit.  As many of you also know, last year, I WAS NOT!!!!  Colton and Bailey have always had their own personalized stockings.  Unfortunately,  last year I was in NO mood to order Kinley's stocking.  I know,  BAD MOM!!!  However, this year, I jumped on the Stocking Train!!! Not only did I order Kinley a stocking, I splurged and ordered one for the whole family so we would all match. I figure we will have them FOREVER so it's a pretty good investment.  I have become a little obsessed with www.etsy.com . There are so many cute things on there and most of them are pretty reasonable.  I have done a lot of my Christmas Shopping from there this year and so far I have not been disappointed.  So, check out my stockings!!!  I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!   I can't wait to hang them on the Mantle!
I ordered them from The Monogram Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment