Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lose Weight or BUST!!! LITERALLY!!!!




I can't remember the last time that I felt comfortable in my own skin. The last time I thought I looked "good" in something is a DISTANT Memory. I feel like I have always battled my weight...It's always been a struggle, but I would say these past three years have been the absolute worst. I have COMPLETELY let myself go and now it's time to bring myself back!!!! When Greg and I got married, I was 130 lbs. Now I am WAY OVER THAT!!!!! O.k. I might as well be honest...If I gain two more pounds I will hit the 200 mark. I've NEVER been 200 lbs. Wow, that was really hard to write. Moving on........Today...well, tomorrow I vow to do something about it!!! I can not be this person anymore!!! Tonight, I decided to join Weight Watchers online. I've lost weight with weight watchers before, but I've always gotten bored with going to the meetings, so I stop. I have to make it work this time. I NEED for this to work. Hopefully the next time I blog about weight, it will be to say that I've lost some! Wish Me Luck!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! You can do it! Have you tried Gina's Skinny Taste? She has lots of great WW recipes on her site. I am a new follower from the Hop. Vicky from www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!!!! You know I have never been a runner and 8 weeks ago I started the C25K plan. And I have stuck with it and have run 3 times each week, grdually increasing my distance. I plan to run a 5K next Saturday. I went from not ever running to running for 30 minutes at a time. You just have to put your mind to it. You can do it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I am right there with you! Why can't we just be like those skinny biatches we talk about!!! The opposite side of that is we are much smarter and funnier than they are! haha.

    ReplyDelete