Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I am the Mother of a CRAZY BABY!!!


After having Twins, I thought having one baby would be a breeze. Boy, was I mistaken. Colton and Bailey were the best babies. They were good everywhere we went and never acted out of control at home...(When they were babies) Kinley on the other hand is OUT OF CONTROL. Destruction begins when this little one gets up. It's just one crazy day after another, but today was crazy enough that I decided to blog about it. First thing in the Morning is a crazy time around here. Getting the kids up, dressed, fed, making sure their teeth and hair are brushed, lunches are packed and we're at School on time while taking care of a Crazy one year old is work. Getting into the car and driving to School is the calmest, most enjoyable part of the day. Once we get home, it's cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, changing diapers and more cleaning. I'm not joking when I say this Baby is like a tornado! She is constantly pulling things out of cabinets, hanging from drawers, rearranging furniture, pushing buttons on the phone, banging on windows and on and on and on.... Today, she managed to throw one of the bar stools down on the ground hitting one of our electrical outlets and breaking the outlet plate practically in half. She found a candle somewhere and threw it on the floor shattering glass all over the kitchen. Unfolded my towels, right before I went to put them up, pulled my empty weight watchers carton out of the garbage wearing it as a hat dumping gravy on her head and made homework time twice as long for Colton and Bailey because she kept pulling their pencils out of their hands and ripping up their paper. To say my nerves are rattled is an UNDER STATEMENT!! CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment