Sunday, December 16, 2012

Time for Christmas Card Pictures!!!

My kids don't exactly get thrilled when it's time for Christmas card pictures and for that matter, I don't exactly get thrilled about it either.  Our First set of pictures went like this....





falalalalalalalala






We decided we didn't want to go with the Pajama pictures so one Sunday when the kids were already dressed for church, I jumped on the opportunity to get some new pictures.  Colton was first and surprisingly he was pretty cooperative.











Bailey was next and she is always cooperative when it comes to pictures.  She aims to please in that department.






 Last, but certainly not least, my little Kinley.

It didn't take long for her to try and escape.

and this is when enough is enough comes through loud and clear.
Thankfully I got some decent pictures and the cards got ordered and sent out before Christmas was over :)

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment