Saturday, December 1, 2012

The North Pole Breakfast!


I am WAY BEHIND with blogging, but every time I sit down to blog it won't let me download my pictures.  I don't know what is going on, but tonight I plan on figuring it out.  So here goes.....

Let's start with Jake....Our Elf on the Shelf.  He showed up this year with a North Pole Breakfast.  The Kids LOVED it and I loved seeing the excitement on their faces.

When they got out of bed and headed down the hallway, they saw this sign.

 It didn't click with them until they saw Jake on the table, that he had returned and was responsible for the breakfast...


 only an elf would show up with cupcakes and candy for breakfast...




It was very exciting for all!!!

 
 He brought personalized notes for all of them....


and he brought them all a new ornament..





Colton wanted to take some close ups of his truck ornament...



so we went ahead and took close ups of all of them...



I was praying these two would make it to School and that I wouldn't receive a phone call from the School Nurse telling me they were both sick with a tummy ache.

All three of the kids loved the North Pole Breakfast. 
It was the official notice that Christmas had begun!



Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment