Sunday, December 23, 2012

Let the Christmas Festivities begin!



It's always one thing after another at Christmas time. Some things are planned and some things are not.
 I love this time of year!!!!
One evening we got a text that Santa was cruising through the neighborhood on a firetruck.  We all ran outside and waited for him to come down our street.  Unfortunately, he never made it, but the kids had fun
riding their scooters in the driveway.

It doesn't seem right to be in shorts and barefoot in the middle of December.



 
Our neighborhood park had Christmas in the park complete with fake snow and Santa!

Real snow would have been AWESOME, but the fake will do, I guess....  



What could be better than snow and cupcakes???


Kinley and her friend, Sydney

 
There was a station to make reindeer food, but I'm pretty confident that more of it ended up as Kinley food.

One day during the Holidays, my friend Vanessa invited a few of us Moms and kiddos over for Gingerbread train making, crafts and wine....

 I thought the kiddos did a pretty good job decorating the train.


 
We made our annual trip to Bass Pro Shop to see Santa and ride the carousal.
Kinley wasn't sure about either.

 Colton and Bailey telling Santa what they want for Christmas.
 Bailey girl
I wish I had half of his energy!!

Here's our traditional picture with Santa! 
Sorry for the blurriness....My scanner isn't working and this is a picture of a picture :)


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment