Sunday, July 22, 2012

Kinley's Photo Shoot, Take 1

In about 2 weeks, my Baby will be Two.  Time sure has flown by fast.  I wanted to take pictures of her in one of the things she loves most.  Her Boots.  Of course, I had to throw in a cute dress.  This weekend we went to the Deer Lease which was the perfect setting for what I had in mind.  My Husband's family was there too and my Sister in law Mary loves to take pictures as much as I do.  Saturday afternoon, we loaded up on the Ranger and went searching for some good picture taking areas.  Both Mary and I were taking pictures like crazy trying to get a few good ones.  Kinley was not exactly cooperative so we were lucky we got what we did.  It was really hot and Kinley really wasn't having it.  I was happy with what we ended up with, but knowing me, I will continue to try and get more pictures of her in her boots and dress before it's all said and done. 


This is when she figured out we weren't just going for a ride, but that Mommy had an agenda.



As you can see, she wasn't too sure about this whole thing


I didn't think we were going to get her to look at the Camera.

 


This is a "Please don't make me keep doing this" pose.

I don't even know what the lip curl was about.


Here!  I'm looking, but I'm not going to Smile!!



We drove her over to Greg's Deer Stand hoping to perk her up.




The End




Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment