Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Wide Eyed Boy!


Today Colton came home, tossed his School pictures at me and said, I have to do retakes! I look like a big Dork!!! I opened the envelope and busted out laughing and couldn't stop...partly because of this $30 dollar package of pictures with this face and partly because of the disgusted look he was giving me while I laughed. After I regained my composure, I said " I LOVE IT! (Not what he was expecting) It truly shows his personality and I will be able to look back years from now and remember him just like this and probably have another good laugh. He told me I wasn't allowed to frame it...I haven't had the heart to tell him that this will be the picture that comes out in the yearbook.
 

 

I love You my Sweet, Funny, Sensitive, wide eyed Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment