Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Bailey is here to Serve & Protect!

Dear Bailey,

     A few days ago, I received an email from your Teacher along with a form for me to sign informing me that you have decided to run for class representative.  We needed to make a campaign poster and you decided on a superhero theme.......but before we started the poster,  you insisted on practicing your superhero face......






and the face that made the cut.......
 
 
This morning you were worried that you wouldn't win and we had spent so much time on your poster.
I told you, I didn't care if you win.  The fact that you signed up to run and tried is all I care about.
Always remember, I love you and am proud of you NO MATTER WHAT!  
 
Love,
 
Mom

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment