Sunday, October 27, 2013

Duck Dynasty Costume Contest

Hi Everyone!  I hope you are all enjoying your October!  This year for Halloween, my son said he wanted to dress up as Jase from Duck Dynasty.  It went from that, to "Why don't we all dress up!!"
My Husband and I have been together for 12 years now and I have never seen him in a costume so this was a pretty big deal!  I would like to ask you all for a favor.  Duck Dynasty is having a contest for the best costumes this year.  Here we are in our costumes....

If you would PLEASE click on the link below and vote for us, I would be so HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!!! 

http://bit.ly/1bqU5b5

Here are some more pics of our night...

Here are my Twins, Colton & Bailey.  For one night, I felt like I had two sons, LOL!


My Little Duck Dynasty Princess and Me.


I hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!!!!

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment