Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sweet Daddy

Bailey has been asking Greg to take her on a date for a while now. It seems like we have something going on every weekend so it's been a little difficult for him to fulfill this wish. Today however we have NOTHING planned. Bailey came and crawled in bed with us first thing this morning and Greg said, "Do you want to go on a date today?" She was SUPER excited and said, "YES, can we go see the smurfs?" Greg is not really a cartoon Movie watching person but he gladly said Sure. I love this about Greg. He is such a GREAT Daddy. Before they left, Bailey asked me to paint her nails and toenails and help her pick out an outfit. She wanted to look good for her Daddy. They're gone and Kinley and I are just hanging out. Well, now she's crawling up here trying to bang on my keyboard, so I gotta go.
Making Memories

2 comments:

  1. I'm super excited!!!!! I didn't know you had a blog!!!! Yippeeee!!!! I kinda stink at it now that I'm working, but I love it soooo much! Adding you to my list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog Carrie! The other night, I had some extra time so I went back and looked at your blogs from a while back. I CRACKED up laughing at your blog about the new Taco Bell. The part about the girl flashing her Gold tooth was hysterical. I'm starting to really enjoy this blogging thing!

    ReplyDelete