Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

It's getting a little hard these days getting anything done because Miss Kinley is into EVERYTHING! I was trying to clean out my closet today so i asked Bailey if she would keep an eye on her for me. Naturally, Bailey wanted to watch cartoons so she put her in her highchair and set up a buffet of cheese crackers and grapes. When I walked through the first time to check on them, Kinley was going to town. She loves crackers and grapes. When I came back the second time, this is what I found. Poor Baby was WORN OUT! Eating Cheese Crackers and grapes is hard work you know.


When Greg came home from work, she was still like this. He asked me why I hadn't put her in bed so she could be more comfortable. Hasn't he ever heard, "Don't wake a sleeping baby".
When she woke up, she was a little confused. She's definitely not use to waking up in her highchair.

No comments:

Post a Comment