Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

It's Easter. We all know the real meaning of Easter. The Easter Bunny and Dressing up. (Just kidding) This morning or should I say the middle of the night, Colton crawled into our bed and wanted us to get up to see if the Easter Bunny came. I put my arms around him and said, "Go back to sleep" I know, MEAN right, but come on......he could have at least waited for daylight. Needless to say we were all up at SUNRISE, checking out the goods. The kids were so excited... even Kinley. I love Easter and Christmas. Obviously because of the Real Meaning, but also because I love to see the looks on my kids faces when they see what was left for them. After that fun was over, we all got dressed and headed off to Church to celebrate the real reason for this Season. Two hours later.... Church was still going and these folks had to go. Three kids and a two hour service were not mixing. (There was no Children's Church or nursery. We came home and had Ham, lima beans and Cheesy Mashed Potatoes. Another Great day had by the Kleiber Family. Reality strikes tomorrow. Back to work for Greg and back to School for Colton & Bailey. Kinley and I will just play it by ear.

PS: How hard it must have been for God to give his only son to die for our sins so that we could have Everlasting life. Thank You Jesus.
























No comments:

Post a Comment