Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Just Pictures.......

As some of you may know, I intend to make a book for my kids out of this blog one day.  I am AWFUL about getting pictures developed so I just have a lot of memory cards hanging around.  I try to put as many pictures on here as I can so that they will actually be seen one day by my kiddos.  This post has no story.....just pictures that I've come across and need to put somewhere.  Please excuse my photo dump!   (These are in no order....I'm just going from one camera card to the next)

To Colton, Bailey & Kinley.......
My 30th Birthday.  The Girls at work made it really special for me. 
 Sabrina, Your Babysitter and my friend brought this to me at work.

Flowers and Balloons that were delivered from you guys and Daddy.


Bailey, Mommy and Colton (Colton & Bailey, age 2)
Bailey, Age 2


The Next Few Pictures,  Colton & Bailey, you are 4 years old....

 Colton, Bailey and Daddy at the Deer Lease


Katie and Bailey at Papa & Ninny's

Bailey & Papa at the Deer Lease

The First time Colton saw Snow.  We were at the Deer Lease in Fredericksburg and Daddy was already asleep and Bailey couldn't peel herself away from the Cartoons to come look at it. 

 Colton, Bailey & Mommy, Christmas 2008

Colton, I wish I could remember the story behind that big bruise on your face, but I cannot remember for the life of me what happened.

 Waiting for Santa's cookies to be done


Bailey, Corbyn & Colton at Aunt Myra Beth's House

 Bailey and a baby goat at Aunt Myra's

 Our first New Year's in San Antonio.  I think this is one of the only pictures I got because my batteries went dead right after we got there. 

                                                         My Sweet Little Hunter

 Bailey

 Valentines Day

Bailey in Daddy's work clothes


O.k. I guess that's it for now.  I've got a lot of Camera cards to go through so I'm sure these post will continue to pop up here and there. 

I love You guys so much and am looking forward to many more Memories with you.

Love,

Mom








Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment