Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Karate Kids

Well, the kids got their Uniforms on Thursday so now they are REALLY excited about Karate.  Colton did a complete turn around once he put that uniform on.  It was like it gave him magic powers.  He went from not wanting to do Karate to excited to learn some new moves.  

I love that they want to sit together on the line before class.
Colton especially, he follows Bailey around just like when they were Babies.
As long as he has her there, he's o.k.  (He would never admit that)

 
Learning Some Moves.


I was so happy to see him enjoying it.

It was hard for Bailey to practice with this little girl.
She said she was so cute, that she just wanted to pick her up and hug her.
Last time I checked, there is no hugging in Karate.

I'm looking forward to this Thursday.  I love watching my kiddos learn new things.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment